"For this I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations, and sing praises to your name." 2 Samuel 22:50
Thank you for your interest in our International Student Program. Christ Lutheran School is authorized through the Student's Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to issue I-20 certifications and accept full-time international students in 3rd through 8th grades. Students will experience an excellent faith based curriculum, as well as:
- 1 to 1 Chromebook integration with touch Smart boards in each class,
- S.T.E.A.M.(Science,Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) classes in 6th through 8th grades and integrated into all grade levels science curriculum,
- Concert Band (5th-8th), choir, private music lessons, Chapel Band,
- Fine arts including Art Masters,
- Athletic program includes basketball, flag football, volleyball, track and field (5th-8th),
- Spanish and/or English programs(3rd-8th),
- Before and after school care available,
- After school enrichment programs including Tennis, Archery, Integrity Art, Dance for Joy, Skatedogs, Tae Kwon Do, Engineering for Kids, and more!
Christ Lutheran School makes it a priority to educate the whole child; spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically to equip your child to reach their full potential. Christ Lutheran's faculty and staff are highly qualified and are passionate in helping equip international students to strive for excellence.
Please contact me for more information as I am happy to partner with you and your family for an amazing American school experience!
Only by Grace,